If you’re searching for your next role as a .NET web developer, then look no further.
Here at Buzz Interactive, we’re on the hunt for a server-side developer who revels in coding, loves working with big clients and is as passionate about delivering exceptional projects as we are. Could this be you?
With significant experience in this role already, this will be a great opportunity for you to, not only further your career, but live in a place where you can easily head to the beach on your lunch break and be back in time for your next client meeting.
So, what are you waiting for? Combine work and play and get a real taste for the saltwater lifestyle right here in Cornwall – we’ve got the clients ready and waiting to take your career to the next level.
With a passion for growing your skills, learning from others and adding value to client projects, you’ll relish being open and honest when it comes problem-solving.
Not only that, but as a self-starter, who is as comfortable working with our friendly team as you are at self-managing your day-to-day tasks, you will covet the trust and flexibility that comes with working with a forward-thinking crew.
Finally, working with a company that puts innovation and passion at the heart of its values will be important to you, and you’ll savour being part of a work family that’s all about originality, enthusiasm, a brave approach and technical expertise.
- Full Stack .Net experience
- .Net Core, C#
- MS SQL Server
- 3 years’ commercial web development experience (or a killer portfolio that proves your skill and ability to work to a client brief)
- An understanding of architecture and development patterns (e.g. Domain Driven Design, SOLID)
- Azure/DevOps experience beneficial
- NoSql/Document Db experience beneficial
- A willingness to learn new technologies
It would be a beneficial if you also have experience with any of the following:
- Typescript and Angular 2+, React or experience in other SPA frameworks and libraries with a willingness to learn
- Experience using front-end build pipelines and tools, such as NPM, Webpack and Babel
Working with the Buzz team isn’t just about the work – you’ll get lots of benefits, too. While working with some amazing clients, you’ll also be able to make the most of:
- Flexible working
- Nest pension scheme
- Free fruit everyday
- Team lunches
- Personal growth opportunities
- A relaxed and friendly working environment (with a sea view)
- Walking distance from the beach
An award-winning, technology-driven studio, Buzz Interactive is based in the heart of the bustling seaside town of Newquay, Cornwall. With 14 years under our belt and a passion for innovation, our multidisciplinary team works hard to deliver cutting-edge websites, apps and games on an international scale.
For a glimpse into our portfolio and who you’ll be working with, we’re proud to name the likes of Tesco Mobile, All3Media International, Reef Water Solutions, Zoopla and Exeter University as just some of the few who work with the Buzz family.
So, come and join us. By working with us, you’ll be working with an exciting mix of start-ups and forward-thinking, established brands, with a drive to build and realistic strategies to make things happen.
To apply, please send a CV, covering letter or summary of experience and brief outline as to why you think this job should be yours to Lindsey Axten at email@example.com.